Skip to content
- A Teacher hands out an exam, you can talk to whomever you want about any question, any answer.
- A Teacher hands out an exam. The class can vote on the answer to each question, students can make impassioned speeches, the decisions will be used to grade the exam.
- Switch exams with a neighbor. Your grade is determined by how well your neighbor performs on your exam. You may not talk to your neighbor.
- Each student speaks about a topic. Exam questions are based only on the factual information given by each speaker, and no other information.
- The last exam is the instructor’s version of each question from the previous 4 exams, but you may not dispute the answers to any questions. Your grade for the class is a choice between your average for the 4 previous exams, or the sole result of the final exam.